- Your company must have a minimum trading history of 3 months.
- Your company should have generated more than R30,000 in income to date.
- Your company’s financial records must not have been reviewed by a registered accountant within the past 3 months.
To make it clear to you how we’ll save your company money, your accountant will send you a ‘Savings Plan’ before the first month’s accounting work starts. If you are not happy with this savings plan and want to cancel your accounting plan, you have to confirm within 48-hours via email. The savings plan will be your company’s projected saving over a one-year period and does not include immediate savings in the first month.
These savings may include the following areas:
- Reduction in expenses, such as bank costs.
- Efficient VAT claims to avoid penalties.
- Proper income tax structuring to minimize income tax payments.
- Increased profit through monthly management account insights.
- Improved cash flow management leading to higher net profit margins.
- Time saved by using better systems (e.g., CRM, HR, Invoicing).
Cash Back Claim Requirements:
You will have 1-month to send us the required financial documents we need to set up your savings plan. After that month, this offer becomes null and void.
If you are not satisfied with the savings plan provided by our accountant, you have the right to claim our R500 Cash Back Offer within 48 hours.
After 48 hours we will start your accounting work and the R500 Cash Back offer is null and void.
Gross Savings vs Net Savings:
At Company Partners, we are committed to delivering “Gross Savings,” not “Net Savings.” Gross savings pertain to your annual expenses prior to the inclusion of our accounting fee. While you may experience net savings, indicating an overall reduction in expenses, accounting fees are an integral part of any company’s expenditure and should be factored into your financial planning.