What our Clients say!
4,5 out of 5 from 322 Google Reviews
My experience with company partners are amazing.
It is a one stop shop for all your company needs and requirements.
Stress-free process and all necessary matters are taken care of.
Submit your Annual Returns at CIPC online – within 24 hours.
The Companies Intellectual Property Commissioner (CIPC) requires that ALL South African CC’s and PTY Companies pay Annual Return Fees every 12 months. Also, they hereby know that your company is still actively trading and maintaining your information in their database. Therefore, Companies that do not submit their CIPC annual return run the risk of being deregistered. We can help with your annual returns for companies.
If your submission is overdue with more than one year outstanding, there will be penalty fees at CIPC. If your turnover has been more than R1 million for the past 12 months, CIPC will charge you extra. See more Questions about annual returns for companies and the Answers below the Application Form.
Free Consultation with a Compliance Specialist to assess exactly what you need.
Full-Scale Compliance Services for all industries, as well as Monthly Tax, Accounting and Payroll Packages.
Free Training for SA’s Entrepreneurs
through our free start-up videos and paid business coaching.
Secure Online Tracking System for all your Company Compliance (free).
If we cannot assist you, you are guaranteed your money back.
4,5 out of 5 from 322 Google Reviews
Your company’s (CC or Pty) total invoice for Annual Returns Filing Fee consists of two fees:
1) CIPC Fee. The normal annual CIPC fee, which may include any penalties which is only applicable when payment is late.
2) Submission Fee. A once-off admin fee to submit your return(s) correctly with the CIPC.
(1) Application: When you apply to file for your annual returns, you will receive an invoice of R390. This is our submission fee to file 1 year’s annual returns on your behalf. The application form is shown above.
(2) CIPC Filing: We will require information from you to file your company’s annual returns. This information will be inserted on an easy online form. We will then confirm your company’s outstanding fees to CIPC, this amount will be added to your invoice for payment. Below is a breakdown of the factors considered when calculating the amount owing to CIPC:
(3) Certificate: Once the application has been successfully paid and filed, you will receive your annual returns certificate within 2 working days. Your certificate will then be made available on your CIPC account; however, we will also notify you via email.
Stay Compliant with CIPC:
By not filing your annual returns at CIPC, you run the risk of your company being forcefully deregistered and accruing late penalties. This, in turn, would mean that your company is non-compliant and will not qualify for tenders or contracts. This causes delays in your day-to-day business operations as you will be required to bring the company up to date before you may trade again. Your company bank account will also be frozen if your CIPC annual returns are not kept up to date.
It is possible to stop the deregistration process by filing any outstanding annual return(s) which will result in the company being compliant right away on CIPC. However, the status of the deregistration can change at any moment. It is for this reason that business owners should file on time. Should the status of the company reflect as “final deregistration”, please complete the above online form ASAP for us to assist in correcting this.
All formally registered companies are required by law to file their annual returns on time and on a yearly basis. We can assist you with this process (even if you have not done so over the last few years) – please complete and submit our easy online form above to start.
By filing your CIPC annual returns, you are confirming whether or not your company is trading, or plans on trading in the near future.
The process will take anywhere from 1-2 days after we have received the information required and payment due. You will not be required to register on the CIPC portal or make any payments to CIPC directly because we take care of everything for you and make the payment to CIPC for your outstanding annual returns.
To formally deregister you company at CIPC, you will need to ensure that all outstanding Annual Returns are up to date and that the company is compliant with CIPC.