Do you find it difficult to source clients? Do you have trouble getting clients to pay? With us, you can launch a Profitable Accounting Franchise from Day One. You will start with 10+ Clients on a Monthly Debit Order.
The Highlights of our Franchise Offering
- Limited Availability: We have 2 openings for September 2018 left – One in Gauteng and One in Cape Town
- Cost: From R 139 000 for 10 Clients on Debit Order – batches of 20 and 60 clients available at higher rates
- ROI Projection: 1 Year or less – Income on Initial Clients are Guaranteed and Marketing Tools are provided for growth
- Royalty Structure: We charge an ongoing service fee on the initial client base and 0% on any new clients
- Top Brand: Align yourself with SA’s Most Famous Compliance Brand and win new clients’ trust from day 1
- 3 Days Work for 10 Clients: Our average client’s monthly work takes 2 hours, giving you the bulk of your month to grow your business.
Our Accounting Officers are members of the most recognised Accounting Boards in South Africa:
Company Partners, co-founded by an Accountant in 2013, was profitable in its first month of business. How? Purely because it had an infrastructure and small client base to start with. We now have a team of over 50 staff and franchisees and have a turnover exceeding R25 million per annum.
We know that finding Paying Clients is difficult for Accountants when starting out – that’s why we’re now offering this “Foundation to Start From” to other Accounting Professionals.
3 Steps to Owning Your Own Accounting Franchise:
Interested in a Franchise? Contact our Finance Executive, Stephanus Lombard:
8 More Reasons Why Our Accounting Franchise Will Work For You
1. Proven Business Model – Start your Accounting Business with guaranteed recurring paying Clients. (Clients are already on a monthly debit order for Accounting Services). We’ve been doing this for a long time and it works!
2. Team – Have an experienced team behind you from day one including one of SA’s Top CA’s and Tax Expert.
3. No franchise fees – Pay 0% on the Clients you recruit.
4. Training – Receive training on how to run your Business and use our Systems. Our professional Accountant and Partner provide training in Johannesburg. Luxury accommodation for your training is provided.
5. Brand – Operate and grow your Business under the strong and established Company Partners brand.
6. Toll Free Support – Receive ongoing toll free assistance and support from our Accountant / Partners.
7. Marketing – We setup your Business email, website, corporate branding, Google Places and much more.
8. Work from home – control of your work-life balance and flexible hours, and keep your cost down.
Requirements to Own a Company Partners Accounting Franchise:
- Full Time. You need to own an Accounting Business, or have the intention to start an Accounting Practice full time.
- Registered. You need to be registered at CIMA, SAIPA, SAIBA, ICBA or SAICA and you need at least 2 years experience with Management Accounts.
- Accepted. You need to pass our Application Process consisting of an Application Form and Interview Process.
Why is Buying a Franchise better than Starting from scratch?
1. POPULAR – It is a popular business model in South Africa, contributing 25% of SA’s Business Gross Revenue. Read more here
2. FOUNDATION FOR CASH – You don’t re-invent the wheel, but choose to take less risk and save time. Read more here
3. SUCCESS RATES – In SA 90% of Franchises succeed. Of companies starting from scratch in SA, only 5% succeeds. Read more here
Have questions about our Franchise Offering? Contact our Finance Executive, Stephanus Lombard