Winning Tenders means big businesses. Unfortunately, the application part is complex, time-consuming and labor intensive. Why not use the experts and boil the process down to 4 easy steps?
Before you can bag a great contract to boost your business, you first have to find that perfect tender and submit a successful application. This always involves a ton of paperwork and proof of compliance with multiple requirements, as a method to weed out all the unfitting applicants.
Your ability to comply with the complicated application requirements in your Tender can be just as important as your business’s ability to successfully complete the project’s objectives, at a competitive price.
You could spend many frustrating hours working through this process by yourself or you can opt to use the experts, who know exactly what you need and how to get it as soon as possible.
Simply follow these four Tender steps to make things simpler for yourself:
1. Sign up with the documentation experts
There are a few basic documents that most Tender applications require.
Company Partners, a team of dedicated experts in tender documentation, can assist with getting the following documents, in record time:
- A Registered Company Document (vital for any governmental Tender)
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- BEE Certificate
- Shareholders’ certificates
- Letter of Good Standing at the Compensation Fund
- Many others as required by an industry
How to get your vital documents? Call Company Partner’s advisors for a FREE consultation at 0800 007 269 (toll-free from landlines) or just click HERE to sign up for Company Partner’s Tender Package.
2. Sign up for Tender Notifications and a booklet on How-To-Tender
Before you can establish, which supplementary documents you need to submit, you’ll have to find the Tender you’d like to apply for.
You can either sift through multiple newspapers, bulletins and websites to find relevant Tenders or you can simply sign up to an online Tender Notification Service, which sends you industry- and area-related jobs right to your email.
If you do decide to sign up to Company Partners’ Tender Package, you’ll receive a month’s subscription to the “Trade World Tender Leads Service” FREE for a month.
TradeWorld’s tender service will send you personalized notifications based on your location and your business profile / industry. You’ll also have access to the available RQF’s (all projects below the formal tender value of R500 000).
Then you need guidelines of how to actually complete a tender application. Therefor you will also receive a booklet of the most important tips on ‘How to Tender’ (with weekly updates) FREE!
How to get FREE Tender Notifications and a booklet? Just click HERE for your FREE month’s subscription to TradeWorld Tender Notification Service, as part of Company Partner’s Tender package.
3. Collect your supplementary documentation
Depending on your specific tender’s requirements, you usually have the following documents left to submit (as certified copies), besides your proposal:
- ID documents of the Directors or Members
- Audited/reviewed financial statements of the last 3-years
- Proof of Public Indemnity Cover (proof that you have insurance on any harm that may come to your employees, while they are at work)
- Letter of Guarantee (a form of insurance from your bank, assuring that you will spend the allocated Tender money as promised)
- Proof of Industry membership and compliance (documentation to prove your membership and compliance to the required institutional industry bodies)
- Depending on your industry, Company Partners can also supply you with the services above.
4. Attend Workshops – to write your proposal based on expert-advice
You need an excellent proposal and a competitive price to bag a Tender.
To find out which elements make up an excellent proposal or appropriate pricing you can use the Tender Info provided FREE along with Company Partners’ Tender Package or you can attend any of TradeWorld’s How2Tender workshops:
- 20 September and 22 November – SAP Offices Johannesburg
- 4 October – SAP Offices Cape Town
How to sign up for workshops? Just click HERE for your FREE Tender Info, as part of Company Partner’s Tender Package or email us for more information on the tender workshops: support(at)companypartners.co.za